SCOOT ARMY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SCOOT ARMY

Florida scooter bulletin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suzuki chris

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-01

im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled Empty
PostSubject: im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled   im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01 2007, 10:26

hi my name is chris and im from the uk and this is were im going to blog my ay50.first off here is what iam going to be doing with it.

parts.
variator: mallosi multivar
belt:kevlar
exhaust:technigas rs
take out the carb restrictor only 1 left
full respray in blue and white
various body work
new rear shock
blue tyres.
blue light lenses
reupolster the seatin white and blue leather or fake leather or something:suspect:
fully polish the frame and engine to bare metal.
cut off any unnecessary metal on the frame.(still deciding wether or not to)
add some blue neon and a sound system
and a few other things but they have complety went out my head

i basically want my bike to be quite quick but still be legal and have good looks as well.the bike in its current state any ways does 45mph which isnt really that bad for a 50 though i know it has alot more potential.

here is a pic of the bike in its current state.
im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled Scootr

pics of the new exhaust will be up a little later camera is on charge ATM

-chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.scooternortheast.tk
ryaquinn
Admin
Admin
ryaquinn

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled   im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01 2007, 15:19

Sweet, liquid-cooled is the way to go. I am in the market for an Aprilia 50 right now, the liquid cooled bikes are so much faster.

As yours is right now, you should spray the wheels white, that way it is just like the GSXR's. Plus white is pimp, I am gonna try and spray mine next week.

Good luck with the build.

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
https://scootarmy.editboard.com
suzuki chris

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled   im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02 2007, 07:10

i will get round to it but the kid who had the bike before me slid out by being a fool and his dad took it off him and it ended up at my dads mot centre to keep his son away from it and my dad offered him for it got it cheap but the plastics are cracked and have gravel rash some im focusing on them before i paint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scooternortheast.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled   im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im blogging my suzuki ay50 katana,liquid cooled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCOOT ARMY :: Scoot Army :: Some Assembly Required-
Jump to: